Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello World!

Hello guys. I created this blog for all of you nerds out there seeking more knowledge in the area of arthropods. Specifically insects. I have been collecting insects since I was but six years old (making it ten years so far!). I hope to keep up with this blog by posting updates as often as possible. "What's the purpose of this blog?" you might ask. Well... it's to reveal the unknown facts and recent discoveries about insects to knowledge craving enthusiasts (and nerds) like me. I really don't know what to say in this sort of introduction post... but... here are some of my main insect related interests:

Lucanids (Stag beetles)


Dynastids (Rhino beetles)

Mantids 



Carabids (Ground beetles)



And yeah lots of other stuff including Cicadas, Katydids, Longhorns, Weevils, etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment